The Swedes and the politically correct elsewhere are going nuts over the Trump mention of Muslim migrant crime in Sweden.
While the crime rate among Muslim migrants in Sweden soars, the Swedes are afraid of offending Muslims and try to pretend there is no problem. It seems to be a case of extreme denial.
In Sweden as in Germany they screwed up and are suffering the consequences of really bad immigration and refugee policies.
And they ridicule Trump for pointing that out.
The media even suggest that Trump’s statement of the fact is the cause of Sweden’s crime problem. When a riot in a Swedish Muslim neighborhood broke out as the result of a drug arrest right after Trump mentioned the problem at a rally, the headline read; “Riot in Sweden after Trump Speech”. Remember logic fallacy number one? Post hoc ergo propter hoc – After this therefore because of this.
Trump Is Completely Right About the Crisis in Sweden
From PJ Media:BY ROBERT SPENCER FEBRUARY 21, 2017
President Trump unleashed an international storm of ridicule Saturday when he said:
- Here’s the bottom line, we have to keep our country safe. When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible.
But once again, those attacking Trump didn’t care to do their homework. The chorus was immediate and shrill. Wrote Vox:
- The only problem is that nothing happened the prior night in Sweden.
Asked former Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt:
- Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?
But those who are cackling today about the idiot Trump and his imaginary terror in Sweden should pause to examine some recent headlines. Trump himself tweeted:
- “My statement as to what’s happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.”
- “Give the public a break – The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!”
On Friday night, according to Heat Street:
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson interviewed documentarian Ami Horowitz about his upcoming film about violence involving migrants in Sweden. Horowitz claims that the Swedish government is downplaying an uptick in violence that followed a wave of refugee migration into the country.
Horowitz’s film shows a country that is deep in denial about a growing problem of migrant violence — including a sharp uptick in rape over the last five years. Horowitz claims that the increase correlates directly to Sweden’s refugee acceptance program; the country has taken in more than 190,000 Muslim immigrants in the same time frame.
The migrant violence is just part of the problem. The UK’s Express reported several weeks ago:
- Sweden’s Prime Minister was brutalised in Parliament for allowing Sweden to crumble into a lawless state.
This was not hyperbole:
- In February 2016, the National Criminal Investigation Service was forced to admit more than 50 areas in were now labelled as “no-go zones” as sex crimes, attacks on police, drug dealing and children carrying weapons were common occurrences.
Malmo, Sweden’s third-largest city, has been so hard hit by crime and car fires, the Social Democrats demanded soldiers should be sent in to reestablish law and order.
Malmo is Sweden’s most Muslim-dominated area. On New Year’s Eve, Muslim mobs there fired rockets at crowds and police. The Express reported in November 2016:
- [M]igrant sex attacks against children in the Swedish city of Malmö could increase following a spate of incidents in broad daylight, police have warned. The city of Malmö has seen a huge rise in migrant crime in recent months.
Police spokesperson Ewa-Gun Westford explained:
- Some cases concern rapes while in other cases it’s sexual molestation, and we think [this situation] could escalate. We do not want to create a rancorous atmosphere among the public but want to tread carefully. The information we have leads in a certain direction, but it is very sensitive and [these are] difficult issues for the vulnerable.
The “sensitive,” “difficult” nature of fighting back against rape? Westford is referring only to the fact that Muslim migrants were perpetrating these crimes — and no one wanted to discuss the implications of that.
Even worse, Malmo is not the only place where this is happening. Last week in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, which has a high Muslim immigrant population, a gang of thugs attacked and brutalized three police officers on patrol, hitting them, kicking them, and throwing bottles and glass at them. This has been going on for years. In August 2014 in Rinkeby, Muslims lured police in and then ambushed them, with about 200 Muslims stoning the cops and torching cars.
And in January, two Afghan Muslim migrants kidnapped a Swedish woman and streamed their repeated rapes of her live on Facebook.
Peter Springare, a police investigator in Örebro, blamed Muslim migrants for the chaos that was engulfing Sweden:
- I’m so f***** tired. What I’m writing here isn’t politically correct. But I don’t care. Our pensioners are on their knees, the schools are a mess, healthcare is an inferno, the police is completely destroyed. Everyone knows why, but no one dares or wants to say why.
When he says “no one,” the chief culprit is the establishment media.